Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LFW Rohmir



Monday evening I attended the Rohmir S/S 14 Catwalk Show at the
Freemason's Hall. Designer, Olga Roh's inspiration comes from one of
the great surrealist artists of all time, Salvador Dali, beautiful and
poetic. Here I'm wearing the black cape from H&M that I've been
dreaming of ever since I saw it in Elle magazine a few months ago and
the Black Crystal dress from Sister Jane (also available in red and blue
at Sister Jane ) My gold shoes are from Mango which I picked up
in Madrid last year and the bag I made myself. See you next season LFW! 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous ! this dress is vey beautiful! very good choice! oh the heels are just amazing!
    Hindie.

    www.pardonmymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(299) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the first cape! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is fab! Capes are always perfect.

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete